I am finally posting Ronan's 3 year birthday pictures! We went out on a beautiful day to get some shots, and thankfully were able to get a few really cute ones. Let these go down in history though as the ONLY ones that he would even remotely cooperate for that day! Such is the personality of a three year old though, and we love him. Without this personality in our lives we would be so bored:) I thought they captured him very well for his 3 year old self, and for that they are priceless.
"I'm ignoring you mom, I want to look this way, and nothing you can say will change my mind!"
What a poser, so handsome...
5 comments:
what a beautiful little boy!
I agree. He is very handsome.
Very handsome!!
Seriously, SO cute:) Love him!
What a little stud man. He looks like he's ready to pose in a Gap ad or something. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment